Seed Representative Western Iowa
Top 5 Reasons YOU Could be Successful as a Latham Seeds Representative
- Shared family values. As a third generation family-owned company, we understand the importance of building a lasting legacy in agriculture. We’re focused on creating success today that will help you build a stronger legacy tomorrow.
- Strong Production for Spring Planting. Latham Dealers sell with confidence knowing Latham’s product team has secured extremely strong production of a broad portfolio of genetic and trait options in both corn and soybeans.
- Proven Performance. With 101 wins and 1,525 Top 10 finishes in the last three years of independent F.I.R.S.T. trials, you would represent a solid product development process that leads to great results for your Latham customers.
- Product placement support. Proper placement can affect yield success by up to 20%. Latham dealers have access to resources to assist customers with hands-on product placement and agronomy training.
- Great income with flexible hours. In addition to product support, Latham’s sales, marketing and account management staff will focus on helping you find success in business.
For more information on how Latham Hi-Tech Seeds can add value to your farm or seed business, contact Bryan Rohe at 515-201-3964 or fill out the form below.