Career Opening: District Sales Manager – Eastern Iowa
Are you ready to grow your future? We’re looking for you!
Latham’s District Sales Manager position is vital to our operation in Eastern Iowa. If you want to be part of a team that’s family-owned and more than 75 years strong – apply today. (We’re waiting!)
Latham Hi-Tech Seeds is an independent seed company servicing the upper Midwest. Today the third generation is proud to carry on the family tradition. Latham Hi-Tech Seeds is committed to bringing world-class technology and service home to rural communities in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. We take great pride in breeding and selecting hybrids and brands that perform best in the geographies we serve, offering corn, soybeans and alfalfa. With a great team onboard, we know we can fulfill the needs of our dealers and customers while providing great results.
This District Sales Manager position is responsible for growing company seed sales by recruiting, training and supporting a farmer-dealer network. This is a full-time position in Eastern Iowa.
- Recruit quality seed dealers
- Coach new/existing dealers to support sales, enhance product knowledge and manage accounts
- Identify, prioritize and contact targeted prospects
- Complete a yearly seed sales forecast per product
- Promote proper stewardship practices
- Represent Latham Hi-Tech Seeds and its brand by maximizing both the value delivered to local farmers in the area while accomplishing the company’s long-term multi-generational goals
- Minimum 3 years agricultural sales experience
- 2- or 4-year college degree, preferably in agriculture
- Positive attitude
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Sets high standards and takes initiative
- Honest and ethical
- Personally accountable for actions
- Willingness to learn new sales tool
- General knowledge of agriculture and the general seed selection process
- Strong commitment to our motto: At Latham Hi-Tech Seeds, we know family farming is only getting harder. We believe farmers should have trusted partners who provide personalized solutions today, so they can grow even stronger legacies tomorrow.
- Have a passion for rural communities
- Ability to lift seed bags
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Family owned and family focused
- Flexible schedule
- Empowering and rewarding
- Casual and fun environment
Full-Time Opportunities include competitive compensation and benefits:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401K program
- Flex Spending Plan
- Salaried based on experience
To apply, please submit your resume to Sales Manager Amy Rohe at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call Amy at: 641-692-0343.