Skip to content
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound fish fillets, cut into 1” squares
- ½ cup Shore Lunch® Original Fish Breading/Batter Mix
- ½ cup saltine cracker crumbs
- Lawry’s Seasoning Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- Cut fillets into 1” pieces.
- Mix Shore Lunch with cracker crumbs, salt and pepper in 1-gallon size Ziploc® bag. Gentle shake the bag to coat the fish squares.
- Pour your favorite oil into deep Dutch oven or deep fryer; fryer should be no more than 1/3 full of oil. Heat oil to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry for 2 minutes or so; fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Drain fish on paper towels; let stand for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.