Fit ‘er Done: Latham Seeds is up for the challenge!
During a cold Midwest winter, it’s easy to curl up with a blanket and binge on Netflix while consuming empty calories. That’s why two of my New Year’s Resolutions are to eat healthier and move more. My daily S.M.A.R.T. goals are to eat 5 fruits/veggies, drink 64 ounces of water, and log 10,000 steps.
Those daily goals sound simple enough, but I find it easy to get off track. How about you? An organized exercise effort like Live Healthy Iowa’s 10 Week Wellness Challenge is just what I need to form new habits. (#DYK it takes, on average, two months to form a new habit?)
Live Healthy Iowa has helped more than 308,000 participants shed over one million pounds and log nearly 600 million minutes of physical activity since 2002 through the 10 Week Wellness Challenge! This challenge has become part of Latham Hi-Tech Seeds’ corporate wellness program, and we’re inviting you to join us!
If organized exercise isn’t for you, our blog contains several healthy recipes and motivational blogs. We’ve posted a few here to get you started:
- 5 Secrets to Becoming the Best Version of You
- Tips for Resolving to Eat Healthy
- Eat Well. Move Well. Think Well.
- Small, Deliberate Changes Lead to Life-Long Results
- Fitness, Fish and Friendship
- North Iowa Farmers Takes Step-by-Step Approach to Fitness
- Strive to Achieve Your Health and Fitness Goals
- Iowa Farmer Encourages Everyone to Get Moving