Skip to content
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Pour one box, or approximately 6 cups, of Rice Chex cereal into a large bowl like a Tupperware® Thatsa Bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt together:
- 1 package of butterscotch chips
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick of butter
- Pour melted mixture over the top of cereal; stir gently to coat the cereal.
- Pour two cups of powered sugar into a large Ziploc bag; then add the coated cereal. Toss gently until the cereal is evenly coated with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy! You could add a cup or so of salted peanuts. If you’re a fan of Scotch-a-Roos, try adding a cup of chocolate chips.