Recipe by Tammy Lansink
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 c. chopped onion
- 3/4 c. shredded carrots
- 3/4 c. diced celery
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. parsley flakes
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 4 c. peeled, diced potatoes or frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/4 c. flour
- 8 oz. American or Velveeta cheese
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Brown ground beef, set aside.
- Sauté onion, carrots, celery, basil, and parsley in one
- tablespoon butter until tender - about 10 minutes.
- Mix with remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!
COOK’S TIP: Double the recipe and keep it warm in the crock pot.