Skip to content
Pot Roast in a Crockpot
Recipe by Kirsten Suntken
- 3- to 4-pound boneless chuck roast (lean)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 package of dry brown gravy mix
- 1 package of onion soup mix
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Put flour in a Ziploc® bag; add meat and shake.
- Put floured meat in a crockpot, keeping the extra flour in the bag.
- Next add the package of gravy mix and the onion soup to the remaining flour; shake together.
- Pour the flour mixture into a batter bowl; add 2 cups of ginger ale; pour over meat in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.