Easy Breakfast Casserole
Pre-heat oven to 365 degrees.
1 pkg frozen shredded hash browns ( I use the southern style with green peppers and onion)
1 to 1 1/2 cups of cubed ham or browned ground sausage
1/4 cup milk
2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and add the package of hash browns; spreading evenly. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the hash browns.
- Spread half of the meat over the cheese.
- Mix the eggs and milk together in a bowl and pour over the hashbrowns.
- Spread the remaining meat on top of the eggs
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the eggs/meat.
- Salt and pepper
- Bake at 365 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
This recipe is great for a morning tailgate!