Karla Pals: Crab and Artichoke Dip
Crab and Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz. real or imitation crab meat (best with real)
- 14-oz. can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion (or less)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or cilantro
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place in greased bowl or plate and bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned and heated through OR place in a small crock-pot and heat on medium-high until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or small slices of bread.
from Karla Pals