Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 small box sugar free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, plus enough flour to fill 3 cups
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Blend eggs, oil, vanilla, sugar and zucchini.
- Pour pudding mix and cocoa into a measuring cup and top off with flour, pour into sifter.
- Measure 2 more cups flour, baking powder, soda, and salt and add to sifter. Sift dry ingredients into separate bowl. Slowly add to wet ingredients, after mixed well add chips.
- Bake in muffin liners sprayed with PAM. Makes 12 jumbo muffins.
- Bake at 350°, 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from muffin tins and cool on racks.