Blueberries and Lemon Cream in Phyllo Shells
- 48, pre-made Phyllo shells
- 3/4 cup SYSCO Classic powdered sugar, sifted
- 1-1/2 qt. SYSCO Classic reduced fat sour cream
- 3 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 cup SYSCO Classic lemon juice
- 3 qt. SYSCO Classic IQF blueberries
- 24 each lemon twists, garnish
- Stir powdered sugar into sour cream.
- Add zest and juice; stir smooth. Cover; chill.
- For each serving, spoon about 1 T. lemon-sour cream mixture into bottom of pastry shell. Top with approximately 3 blueberries.
NOTE: Unless you’re feeding an army or planning to make large pies with the leftover filling, you’ll want to half this recipe.