Skip to content
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 5½ cups Rice Krispies® cereal
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- Coat 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter in a large pot. Cook over medium heat, stirring until peanut butter melts.
- As soon as mixture starts to boil, remove from the heat and stir in rice cereal.
- Quickly transfer mixture into the prepared pan and pat smooth with plastic spatula.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in the microwave; spread over bars.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container.