Slow Cooker Calico Beans
- 1 (16-oz.) can baked beans
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can black soybeans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can tan soybeans beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup maple syrup or barbecue sauce or a combo of syrup and barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup cooked bacon or turkey bacon bits
- Combine baked beans, black soybeans, garbanzo beans, edamame, syrup or barbecue sauce, and bacon bits in 4- to 5 ½ -quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours. If necessary, stir in 1/2 cup water to desired consistency. Serve with corn bread or corn muffins.
Recipe sourced from https://www.thesoyfoodscouncil.com/post/slow-cooker-calico-beans