Casey’s Monster Mash
- Two pounds 80/20 ground beef or pork, browned
- Four cups of jasmine rice, cooked according to package directions
- Beef bone broth, just enough to moisten the mash
- One big bag of spinach
- Beef bone
- Brown ground beef or pork; add spinach until it wilts.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- This is four servings, so I meal prep in individual containers.
- Mix rice and browned meat together in the bottom of a bowl.
- Add beef broth to moisten the mash.
- Top with two eggs over easy (or to your liking)
- Mash it all up and enjoy!
COOK’S TIP: If I need to add some carbs for a big workout, I will throw this on top of a baked sweet potato. If I need more greens, I will add steamed broccoli.