9 Reasons to Try LibertyLink® GT27™ Soybeans
While Enlist E3™ soybeans have been grabbing all the attention, LLGT27 soybeans have been quietly performing very well for both weed control and yield. This new technology has a real opportunity to capture market share due to its outstanding performance plus the flexibility of using Liberty®, glyphosate herbicides or BOTH.
Another reason LLGT27 appeals to farmers is because they’re seeing much less stunting and better yields when LLGT27 soybeans are planted in fields with carryover of HPPD (group 27) herbicides. Remember, NO group 27 herbicide is approved for post-emergent application on LibertyLink GT27 soybeans.
Need more reasons to take a second look at LLGT27? Below is a brief summary of some 2019 yield reports from new Latham soybean lines:
- L 1359 LLGT27– Topped Latham® SuperStrip™ near Watertown, SD; placed 3rd in Latham Elite Research Test in Alexander, Iowa; placed 3rd in F.I.R.S.T. trials in Clear Lake, MN and Wheaton, ND.
- L 1429 LLGT27– Placed 1st near Sanborn, MN; eight more Top 10 finishes in Latham SuperStrip plots across Minnesota and South Dakota; Top 10 in Latham’s research trials in southern Minnesota and northern Iowa.
- L 1648 LLGT27– Topped F.I.R.S.T. trial at Webster, SD; won two Latham SuperStrip plots near Groton, SD, and Ward, SD; four other Top 10 finishes in Minnesota and South Dakota.
- L 1739 LLGT27– Placed 9th in F.I.R.S.T. trials at Cannon Falls, MN; six Top 10 finishes in SuperStrip plots across South Dakota, Iowa and Minnesota.
- L 1983 LLGT27– Won at Alexander; placed 4th at Kensett, Iowa, and 7th at Linn Grove, Iowa; three Top 10 finishes in Minnesota F.I.R.S.T. trials; six Top 10 finishes in Latham SuperStrips in Iowa and Minnesota.
- L 2178 LLGT27– Won Latham SuperStrip near Pocahontas, Iowa; scored two 2nd place finishes at Sheldon, Iowa, and Janesville, Wisc.; 11 other Top 10 finishes in SuperStrips across Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota; placed 3rd at LuVerne, Iowa, F.I.R.S.T. trial.
- L 2395 LLGT27– Seven Top 10 finishes in F.I.R.S.T. trials across Iowa and South Dakota; topped two SuperStrips near Vail and Albert City, Iowa; 11 Top 10 finishes in SuperStrip plots across Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin!
- L 2578 LLGT27– 2nd place in F.I.R.S.T. trial at Central City, Iowa and 2nd in the IASC overall summary! Topped Latham SuperStrip near Olin, Iowa; placed 2nd at both Princeton and South English, Iowa; four other Top 10 finishes in other Iowa SuperStrips.
- L 2839 LLGT27– Took 3rd at F.I.R.S.T. trials in Boyden, Iowa; 4th at Dell Rapids, SD and 10th at Moorland, Iowa. In Latham SuperStrips plots, placed 2nd at Moorhead, Iowa; 3rd at Olin, Iowa; three other Top 10 finishes.
Put Latham LLGT27 soybeans the test in your own fields! Order seed today for 2020 planting.