Kathi Johnson: Loaded French Loaf
Loaded French Loaf
- Loaf of French bread
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 package of bacon bits
- 2 cans of green chilies
- 8 oz. of French onion dip
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese
- Cut out the center of the French loaf like a boat.
- Mix all other ingredients and then spoon into the loaf.
- Wrap the loaf in foil.
- Put the loaf on the middle rack of the oven at 250° for 1 hour.
Serve with the extra bread (cut into pieces), Triscuits, pita chips, etc.
from Kathi Johnson