Kaitlyn Bartling: Shredded Beef French Dip
Shredded Beef French Dip
- 1 medium to large beef roast – almost any roast cut will work well here, but arm roast is our family favorite.
- 1 can beef consume
- 2 envelopes of Zesty Italian dressing mix
- Onions – optional
- Smoked Provolone cheese slices
- Garlic mayo spread (3 cloves roasted garlic smashed into a smooth paste added to 1½ cups mayo if you can’t find it on a store )shelf
- Hearty rolls
- Lightly spray your crock-pot and pour in the beef consume.
- Add roast and coat the roast with Italian dressing mix.
- Add onions to one side of the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours and then on low until the beef shreds easily (can take up to another 3 - 4 hours).
- Remove roast from crock-pot and trim fat.
- Shred and add back to the crock-pot.
- Serve on halved rolls with garlic mayo and smoked provolone.
- Dip in juices from the crock served in Dixie cups or mini bowls.
from Kaitlyn Bartling