- 1 c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 c. canned pumpkin
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar in large mixing bowl until thick; add pumpkin.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Line cookie sheet (jelly roll pan) with wax or parchment paper and spray with oil.
- Spread pumpkin mixture evenly onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Loosen edges and then turn out onto paper towels.
- Sprinkle with generous amount of powdered sugar, roll and let cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
COOK’S NOTE: This recipe can be doubled; use 2.5 cups for each pan.