Skip to content
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mashed and cooked butternut squash
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispy cereal
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, milk, and vanilla. Stir in squash. Mixture will be thin.
- Pour into a greased 11-by-7-inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 45 minutes or until almost set.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over casserole. Return to oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly.