Glazed Lemon Cake
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil and eggs.
- Beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Gradually beat in lemon-lime soda.
- Pour batter into a greased 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly touched in the center.
- Combine confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Carefully spread over warm cake.
- Cool cake on a wire rack.
Yields 12 servings.