Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños
- 24 medium jalapeño peppers
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® regular pork sausage (raw)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cut in half
- WEAR RUBBER GLOVES WHEN REMOVING SEEDS!
- Make a lengthwise cut in each jalapeño, about 1/8 in. deep; remove seeds and any membrane.
- Combine raw sausage and cheddar cheese; stuff into jalapeños.
- Wrap each jalapeno with bacon, secure with toothpick.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.,
- Place jalapeños over pan, grill covered, over indirect medium heat for 17-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°.
- Grill, covered over direct heat for 1-2 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp.
COOK’S NOTE: These appetizers are guaranteed to disappear at a party!