Cherry Rhubarb Crunch
- 2-1/2 c. oatmeal
- 3/4 c. flour
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. margarine
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 c. water
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 4 c. diced rhubarb
- 1 t. almond extract
- Combine ingredients and cut together to make crumbs.
- Save 3/4c. crumbs for the top; put rest of crumbs in a 9 X 13-inch pan.
- In sauce pan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water.
- Cook until thick.
- Remove from heat and add pie filling, rhubarb, and almond extract.
- Pour over crumbs and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.