Mom’s Great Fudge
This is a recipe submitted to us from one of our Latham seed dealers in Hull, Iowa. Thank you for sharing your great recipe with us!
Do you have a great fudge recipe of your own? Maybe another sweet Christmas treat? Share it with us in the comment box below!
Mom's Great Fudge
- 4 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Bring to a soft boil for 4 minutes. REMOVE from heat.
- ADD next ingredients in order, stirring after each addition until smooth before adding the next ingredient:
- 32 large marshmallows (or 1 pint marshmallow creme)
- 1lb. chocolate stars (use only Brach's, real chocolate, not imitation or cheaper kinds)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips (again good brand, either semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- 1 c. nuts
- Pour into greased pans, cool, cut