- Leg of lamb or large lamb roast, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 c. tomato sauce
- 2 c. water
- 4 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 1 medium onion
- 1½ c. carrots, sliced or baby carrots
- 1½ c. whole kernel corn
- 3 c. red skin potatoes (with skins), cut into 1" chunks
- black pepper, to taste
- Italian Seasoning, to taste
- Marinate lamb chunks in tomato sauce for 24 hours.
- Brown meat with marinade, add onion and black pepper to taste.
- Add water and bouillon until dissolved.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Next add carrots, potatoes and corn.
- Stir in Italian Seasoning to taste
- Cook on low 6-7 hours.