Top 5 Food and Family Blogs of 2017
During the past year, we’ve been honored to feature more than 50 families on our Food & Family blogs on Fridays. Getting into the country and meeting our dealers, customers and friends in agriculture is a highlight for the marketing team at Latham Hi-Tech Seeds. We enjoy telling stories that show how farmers are making an impact in the agricultural industry and in their communities.
To wrap up this year of Food & Family Features, we’re highlighting the top 5 most viewed blogs from 2017. Click on the links below to revisit great stories from the past year:
- Osage FFA Advisor Leads by Example
- Memories Made into a Legacy in Floyd, Iowa
- Selling Seed and Producing Pork Helps Bosma Brothers Come Home
- Adam Faust, Finalist for Wisconsin Young Farmer, Focuses on Quality over Quantity
- Ag Engineer Puts Designs on His Future in North Central Iowa
We at Latham Hi-Tech Seeds wish you a Happy New Year, and we look forward to seeing you again on the “The Field Position” in 2018!