Red Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie by Janie Meyers
Red Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 cup red raspberries, crushed
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 3 cups fresh red raspberries
- 10" baked pie crust
- Cool Whip for topping
- Combine 1 cup red raspberries and 2/3 cup water in small pan, and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch, and 1/3 cup water, then stir into cooked mixture. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar, then fold in Cool Whip, spread on bottom of pie crust.
- Put 2 1/2 cups of fresh red raspberries on top of cream cheese, then pour cooked mixture over top.
- Put another 1/2 cup fresh berries on top. Refrigerate until set.
- When serving add a dollop of Cool Whip to each piece of pie or cover the whole pie with Cool whip.
Pi Day Recipe Submission by Janie Meyers