Peanut Butter Pie by Nancy Ruesink Schad
Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 0z semi sweet choc chips
- 2 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cream (whipped)
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Grease 9" pie plate with butter.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Pat into pie plate and refrigerate about 20 minutes or until set.
- Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, cup peanut butter, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Drizzle Hershey chocolate syrup over pie and use a knife to swirl.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Pi Day Recipe Submission by Nancy Ruesink Schad