Peach Pie by Bonnie Frederickson
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 9” pie crust- unbaked
- Combine dry ingredients and cover peaches gently.
- Put peaches in pie crust.
- Dot with butter.
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soft butter
- Mix until crumbly.
- Cover with the topping mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until done.
- Cover with foil for the first 20 minutes to prevent burning.
Pi Day Recipe Submission by Bonnie Frederickson