BBQ Chicken Pie by Sarah Mumm
BBQ Chicken Pie
- 2/3 cup Bisquick
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 1 Egg
- 3-4 Chicken breast, diced
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce ( We like Baby Rays)
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Spray 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray
- In small bowl mix Bisquick, water and egg.
- Spread in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of cheese on top.
- Brown chicken in frying pan, drain and stir in BBQ sauce.
- Heat just until hot and spoon over cheese in pan
- Bake 22-25 minutes until edge is dark golden brown.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and return to oven for 1-3 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Enjoy :)
Pi Day Recipe Submission by Sarah Mumm