Janet Kunde: Oreo Truffle Balls
Oreo Truffle Balls
- 1 package Oreo® cookies
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- Dipping chocolate (White or Chocolate)
- Crush the whole bag of Oreos
- Mix the softened cream cheese together with the crushed cookies.
- Form into 1" balls and place onto a cookie sheet
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate into a bowl.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, (use a fork/skewer)
- Place onto waxed papered trays/cookie sheets.
- Let harden, then enjoy!
by Janet Kunde