Make Good Use of Those Christmas Leftovers!
After a large Christmas meal we are all left with a refrigerator full of leftovers. This Ham and Hashbrown Casserole recipe makes great use of some of that leftover Christmas Ham.
Do you have some recipes that you make up after the holidays to make good use of holiday left overs? Share them with us in the comment box below!
Ham and Hashbrown Casserole
- 2 lbs. frozen hash browns, thawed
- 3/4 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream with chives
- 1 dollop regular sour cream
- 1-1/2 to 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese **
- 1-1/2 c. cubed ham
- Corn Flakes
- Grease 9x13 pan and place hash browns on the bottom of the pan.
- Melt margarine, then mix together with pepper, soup, sour cream and cheese.
- Add ham and pour over potatoes.
- Top with crushed Corn Flakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees, covered for 45 minutes
- Uncover the casserole and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- NOTE: can use 1-1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese and then slice Velveeta on top to make it creamier.