Southwest Minnesota District Sales Manager
This individual is responsible for profitably growing company seed sales profitability by recruiting, training and supporting a farmer-dealer network.
- Recruit quality seed dealers
- Coach new/existing dealers to support sales, enhance product knowledge and manage accounts
- Identify, prioritize and contact targeted prospects
- Complete a yearly seed sales forecast per product
- Promote proper stewardship practices
- Represent Latham Hi-Tech Seeds and its brand by maximizing both the value delivered to local farmers in the area while accomplishing the company’s long-term multi-generational goals.
- Minimum 3 years agricultural sales experience
- 2- or 4-year college degree, preferably in agriculture
- Basic technology skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartphone, Internet)
- Positive attitude
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Sets high standards and takes initiative
- Honest and ethical
- Personally accountable for actions
- Willingness to learn new sales tool
- General knowledge of agriculture and the general seed selection process
- Strong commitment to company’s guiding principles
- Ability to lift seed bags
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.