Career Opening: Regional Sales Manager – Northeast Iowa
This individual is responsible for profitably growing company seed sales profitability by recruiting, training and supporting a farmer-dealer network. This is a full-time position covering accounts in the Northeast Iowa region.
- Recruit quality seed dealers
- Coach new/existing dealers to support sales, enhance product knowledge and manage accounts
- Identify, prioritize and contact targeted prospects
- Complete a yearly seed sales forecast per product
- Promote proper stewardship practices
- Represent Latham Hi-Tech Seeds and its brand by maximizing both the value delivered to local farmers in the area while accomplishing the company’s long-term multi-generational goals.
- Minimum 3 years agricultural sales experience
- 2- or 4-year college degree, preferably in agriculture
- Positive attitude
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Sets high standards and takes initiative
- Honest and ethical
- Personally accountable for actions
- Willingness to learn new sales tool
- General knowledge of agriculture and the general seed selection process
- Strong commitment to company’s guiding principles
- Ability to lift seed bags
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Full-Time Opportunities include competitive compensation and benefits:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401K program
- Flex Spending Plan
- Salaried based on experience
To apply, please send your resume to Sales Manager Amy Rohe at email@example.com.
The job posting will be open for four weeks. At the close of the application period, our Sales Manager will review candidates and then reach out to qualified applicants to set up interviews.
If you have questions, please contact Amy Rohe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 641-692-0343.