- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 T. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup butter, melted
Directions for Crust:
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Then stir in butter.
- Grease or line the inside of a 9-inch springform pan; press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
- Place springform pan on a baking sheet; bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Directions for cheesecake:
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add milk, flour and vanilla.
- Next add eggs, one at a time. Beat on low speed until just combined.
- Pour filling onto crust. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the inside edge of pan to loosen.
- Let cool for one hour before refrigerating cheesecake.