- 2 packages King Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 2 Tubs Thin Deli Ham
- 1 package sliced Swiss cheese (6-8 slices cut into fourths)
Butter Sauce Ingredients:
- 1½ sticks of butter, melted
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Assemble ham and cheese sandwiches; place them snuggly in 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Pour melted butter mixture over the top of sandwiches. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake covered at 325° for 25 minutes covered and 5-10 more minutes uncovered.