- 8 oz cooked spaghetti
- 2 T. butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese; divided
- 1, 24-oz. carton of ricotta cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (28 oz) pasta sauce
- 1, 8-oz pkg mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine hot cooked spaghetti with margarine, stir until melted. Add ½ cup parmesan cheese; stir to coat. Arrange in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread ricotta cheese over spaghetti. Sprinkle with ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
- Brown ground beef; drain and add pasta sauce. Heat until bubbly.
- Spoon beef sauce over cheese. Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover with nonstick foil. (Remember to first spray foil with cooking spray.)
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes. Serves 6 to 8.