- ½ cup butter
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1, 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium, non-stick saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add cream cheese, whipping cream and Parmesan; whisk until melted.
- Next add spices, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, so thin with milk if needed. Toss with hot pasta to serve.