Skip to content
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Recipe by The Sandven Family
- 1 ¼ lbs. sirloin steak, cut into small cubes
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 T. olive oil
- ¼ c. beef or vegetable broth
- 2 T. butter
- 1 t. minced parsley
- 2 t. minced garlic
- ½ t. red chili pepper flakes (optional)
- To prepare the garlic butter steak bites: Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place steak bites in the pan in a single layer. Do not overcrowd the skillet otherwise, the meat will steam, so you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your skillet. Cook the steak bites for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until nicely golden brown. Repeat with remaining meat if needed.
- Add butter, minced garlic, and garlic powder to the pan with the steak bites; then deglaze with beef stock, scraping the brown bits. Cook for 1-2 minutes more, stirring to coat the steak bites in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with more parsley and red chili pepper flakes and serve your garlic butter steak bites immediately with toothpicks. Enjoy!