Ritz Chicken Casserole
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts (boiled)
- 2 small cans of cream of chicken soup (or cream of mushroom)
- 1, 8-oz tub of sour cream
- 2 packages of Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1½ sticks butter (can use less depending on size of dish.)
- Boil chicken until done; break chicken up into a casserole dish.
- Mix soup and sour cream together; add chicken and mix.
- Pour into greased baking dish; sprinkle crushed crackers over top.
- Melt butter and drizzle over top of crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.