Fruit Pancake-Taco “Pacos”
- ½ cup Kodiak Cake pancake mix
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Baking spray
- 1 cup strawberries (cut into 4 pieces)
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 kiwi cut into pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon maple extract
- Vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- Mix together pancake mix, water and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Spray baking spray onto pan as it heats up to medium heat. Use 1/3 cup to measure out pancake mixture and place in pan. When pancake bubbles appear, flip over and cook other side until golden brown.
- Place pancakes on plate to cool.
- Stir strawberries, blueberries and kiwi together in a separate bowl.
- Mix vanilla yogurt with maple extract.
- Spoon fruit salad into pancake like a taco; top with maple vanilla yogurt mixture. Enjoy!
Yields 3 to 4 pancakes plus fruit filling
Source: Anne Hytrek, MSEd, RD, LD, CDE