Skip to content
Wendy’s Favorite Hot Dish
- 1 to 2 pounds of hamburger, brown & drained
- 1 bunch of celery, chopped
- 1 box Minute Rice (measure to portion size of your family)
- 1 fresh onion, chopped
- 2 small cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Add a small amount of milk with your soup cans (approximately ½ cup)
- Brown the hamburger; drain.
- Add the chopped onion and the rice.
- While rice is cooking, add chopped celery and salt and pepper.
- Then add cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes on low/medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook until the celery has just a small little crunch to it and the rice is cooked. Enjoy!