- 2 small packages of instant tapioca pudding
- 1 small package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large package of strawberry Jell-O
- 1, 8oz. container of Cool Whip
- 4 cups of water
- In a large pot, heat 4 cups of water over medium high heat.
- Slowly stir in all pudding and Jell-O ingredients until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in Cool Whip until evenly blended; then pour into a serving container.
- Place in refrigerator to cool overnight.
COOK’S TIP: Add cut strawberries with Cool Whip to serve 10-12 people.