Kraft® Honey Lavender Cheesecake Bites
3/4 cup finely crushed sugar cookies
1 tsp. dried lavender flowers
1 Tbsp. butter, melted
1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (12 oz.), softened
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
1/2 cup honey, divided
1/4 cup whipping cream
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine cookie crumbs, lavender and butter; press onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined mini muffin cups, using about 1 tsp. crumb mixture for each cup. Bake 5 min. or until lightly browned.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and 1/4 cup honey in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg; beat just until blended. Spoon into muffin cups.
4. Bake 13 min. or until centers of cheesecakes are almost set. Cool completely.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour.
6. Cook cream and remaining honey in small saucepan on medium heat 5 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Cool completely.
7. Spoon honey mixture over cheesecakes just before serving.
Picture & recipe provided by: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/honey-lavender-cheesecake-bites-211846.aspx