- 2 cups of shredded turkey
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 soup can of water (use the empty Cream of Mushroom can)
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 pound of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 tortillas
- Mix everything together – except the turkey and cheese – in a bowl.
- Spread about 1/8 cup of the mixture evenly onto a tortilla shell; add in a handful of turkey and cheese.
- Roll the shell up and place seam-side down into a 9x13 pan.
- Repeat that process till all your shells are filled.
- Pour any leftover mixture on top of the shells.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
COOK’S TIP: You could remove the casserole dish with 10 minutes remaining and sprinkle additional cheese on top, if desired.