- 1 c. water
- ½ c. butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Chocolate syrup for drizzle
- Bring water and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove water and butter from heat, and then stir in flour.
- Next beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Grease and flour a jelly roll pan; pour mixture into pan.
- Bake the butter crust at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- While that is baking, mix cream cheese with instant vanilla pudding and milk. Set aside.
- Once crust has baked and cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over it.
- Top cream cheese mixture with Cool Whip and drizzle with chocolate syrup.