Parmesan Ranch Chicken Breasts
“Parmesan Ranch Chicken Breasts is one of our family’s favorites meals because it is fairly fast, very easy and has lots of parmesan cheese on it. Cheese is our families’ favorite dairy product. We cook with and eat it as a snack frequently.”
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope powdered Ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse the chicken with water and pat with paper towels to dry.
- Mix the cheese with the dressing.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of chicken
- Generously coat the chicken with the cheese mixture on both sides and place in a large baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes – I set the oven to broil the last ten minutes to get a crispy top on the chicken. It is not necessary to turn the chicken while you cook it.