Cauliflower Crust Pizza
1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Place cauliflower florets in food processor and pulse until fine. Steam in a steamer basket or in microwave; transfer steamed vegetables into paper towel-lined bowl and drain. Let cool.
3. Next combine drained cauliflower with eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt and garlic.
4. Transfer mixture to 9x-13-inch baking pan or onto the center of a round baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crust browns.
5. Add desired pizza toppings and bake about 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
*recipe adapted from Katie Lee and Hy-Vee