“Refreshed” Chicken Alfredo Skillet
- 2 cups Hy-Vee Omega-3 rotini pasta
- ½ cup Fairlife fat-free ultra-filtered milk (skim milk)
- 1-2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp butter
- 3 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss
- 1 (12 oz) package Dole vegetable medley (or frozen mixed vegetables of your choice)
- 6 oz cooked chicken breast, cubed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, optional
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Combine skim milk, cheese, garlic, butter and cheese wedges. Whisk until melted and blended.
Microwave vegetable medley according to package directions. Carefully remove vegetables from package and combine with Alfredo sauce.
Add cooked chicken and pasta to Alfredo mixture and gently toss until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with red pepper flakes and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.