- 16-ounce package of bacon (not thick cut), cut into thirds
- 8-ounce package of pitted dates
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Put the oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a date. Make sure the bacon seam is placed facing down on the cookie sheet. Press firmly on the wrapped date, so it is less likely to unravel.
- Repeat until all of the dates are wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.