Thai Pork Burritos
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add pork, cook, crumble and stir until pork is no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic, onion and coleslaw mix and stir-fry with pork for 2 minutes, until vegetables are wilted.
- Stir constantly to blend all ingredients well, about 1 minute.
- Spoon equal portions of mixture onto warm tortillas, garnish with cilantro, roll up to encase filling and serve.
The Thai flavor profile continues to grow in popularity---and these Thai-flavored wraps will become a family favorite. Serve with a cucumber salad.